Air - Song For You



Don't cry just wept your pain from your eyes
Let's makes me for to your heart 
Sorry It's all I can say to your heart 
You're always with me 
You are my dream, my sweetest dream 
Please babe, don't leave me alone  
Hold me tight close in my arms 
I'm with you wherever you are 
You're always be, my have beloved and this love will last forever  
Trust me I know watch you having through 
Believe me I'm here for you 
Feel me I always be around you wherever I go

untuk: et

Suka? klik sini untuk download.

3 comments:

sitinurulaieen said...

thank you..

so sweet la you...:)

sitinurulaieen said...

ehem!

pergghh.. header baru ye?

smart la plak..

sitinurulaieen said...

ok kite ikot tutorial nie..

try lah...


http://www.lyssasecret.com/2011/01/tutorial-menukar-home-older-newer-post.html